Sale Sold out
Regular price $225.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Japanese Traditional Sandals Geta Wooden Clogs Shoes
- made in Japan
- traditional design
- Imported (FROM JAPAN KYOTO)
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 4.25 inches"
- [Iconic Japanese Sandals]: with their millenary history, One Tooth Geta sandals are very popular in Japanese Art and Folklore. These peculiar wooden sandals were traditionally worn by Monks, Traditional Dancers and legendary creatures such as Tengu (that's why they are also called Tengu Geta)
- [Balance Training]: thanks to their unstable sole, they are perfect to train your legs muscles and balance. Very popular among athletes, they can also be worn during houseworks to keep in shape.
- [Light Wood and Soft Strap]: thanks to the light Paulownia wood and the velvety Thong Strap, these geta sandals are gentle on the skin.
- [Rubber Sole]: the thick Single Tooth is solid and sturdy, and the rubber sole makes it more comfortable and safe.